I think I'm officially decided...I'm a night owl. Given the chance, I will generally stay up till 2AM. And given another chance, I revert to 8 hrs sleep.
Left
-
Somewhere along the chorus line you shone so bright and left us behind.
Somewhere between frets and strings bright shiny things you left me behind.
Somewhe...
Sleeping in Harvest...
-
*"He who gathers in summer is a son who acts wisely,*
*But he who sleeps in harvest is a son who acts shamefully."*
*Proverbs 9:5*
*"Behold, I say to you, ...
Invisible, yet seen
-
Time is flying fast. There is about a week left of ministry here in Phuket
and then we will be in Bangkok for about a week doing final debrief
things. ...
In the Quiet of the Night
-
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1
Cottage Peace
The vision ...
Buck tooth snakes
-
I love it when weird people make fun of other people. Name-calling is so
amusing. I know this weird dude who has crazy eyes and a belly that would
make San...
Time in the wilderness
-
*"Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by
the Devil."* Matt 4:1
Over the last week, I've had such the opportunity to conn...
No comments:
Post a Comment