I'm lifting this from a World Racer's blog (someone whose blog I have been reading for a while tonight, linked by someone linked by someone else on the team with my old roommate Chelsea...basically, God's taking me through some amazing blogs and pointing out specific things to me and I'm just reading and crying and praying intermittently all night...thank you Lord...)
http://marissavilla.theworldrace.org/?filename=starbucks
Dear Child,
Dream big dreams. Many of your dreams are my dreams for your life. I share your excitement for the future, and I have big plans for you. I have held them in my heart since before you were born. I want to see them become a reality as much as you do. Trust me to fulfill my plans for your life. I have a path in mind for you to follow. Trust and follow me on your journey. With me, all things are possible...only believe. Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3
Love, God
Left
-
Somewhere along the chorus line you shone so bright and left us behind.
Somewhere between frets and strings bright shiny things you left me behind.
Somewhe...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment