Monday, April 5, 2010

First Blog on the Tiny Netbook!

So this is being written on the 90% keyboard, with the supplied blogging software, which kind of just absorbed my blog into a Word-like program, which is kind of interesting.  So instead of blogging on blogspot itself, I’m able to type here on my netbook, and, presumably, save entries to the computer and work them out until I’m satisfied and decide to publish them.  At least that’s my guess.

Typing on this little keyboard is taking a little bit of getting used to – I’m very used to ‘hovering’ over the keyboard when typing, and feel like I should keep my fingers a little closer on this tiny one, just to ensure I’m on the right ‘home’ row.  Would be interested to see if anyone has major problems learning how to type on these…

So one funny thing that’s happening, is when I hit Enter for the next paragraph, it seems to be jumping to strange places.  Of course, this could just be something hitting the trackpad as well, but not sure…

Nope – hitting Enter definitely brings me to the right of the next line.  Interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment