So we're down to the wire on the packing detail. There are some things I think ill still leave at the old place (ie cleaning supplies & some food), but for the most part, I should have everything done and packed today. Since Mike and Danielle, and possibly Adam are coming at **7:30** tomorrow morning... LOL... I pick up the UHaul at 8:00 so I may go a bit early to see if I can just get it earlier.
It looks like we'll have a decent crew tomorrow and I'm kinda feeling like it'll be a party of sorts, kinda excited to see a lot of friends at once :D
Pic is me lying on the couch for a break (been going since 8:00), looking into one corner of the room. This has been a fun place. Chelsea put up the twinkle lights somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas, we put them on a switched outlet, and they stayed up all year, as our living room lighting. Much better then the harsh overhead fan lighting.
So I need to still take that down, as well as Vickie's framed drawing and the silver mirror at the top of the stairs....and fill any holes left behind there. I need to take apart the sound system, but I really don't want to! I've got the ipod playing so maybe ill do it last thing tonight since its not too difficult.
The only 'major' packing is to get all the 'paperwork' all packed nicely into boxes for transport. Right now they're in open-top boxes so not set up for moving. I hate my paperwork! Its sooo disorganized and I can never seem to catch up enough to do that. Teesha said the other night that even though I'm super-awesome at organizing other stuff and people, apparently it all goes to crap when it comes to my personal life. I tend to agree, its just crazy I can't get a grip on this stuff.
Okay its time for a nap...here's to blogging on the blackberry!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Left
-
Somewhere along the chorus line you shone so bright and left us behind.
Somewhere between frets and strings bright shiny things you left me behind.
Somewhe...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment