After a day sorta fraught with disaster, finally got into my new place! The set of keys I was given were labelled and marked as to what was what, but when I visited over my lunch break, I was batting 0 for 4...ugh! Mailbox key, house key, and pool gate key - none of the 4 keys I was given worked! Man alive...
Thankfully there's still a lockbox on it - so my realtor gave me the code to get my 2nd key out, and I was able to get in! Still not sure how ill get the rest of the keys since I'm pretty sure its the landlord's fault - and he lives in CA...I just hope I get the mailbox key soon since my mail started arriving there today! (I ran into the mailman while I was there at lunch and he looked thru and saw my change of address mailing)

No comments:
Post a Comment